Monday, July 27

Long time no blog

I know I have been delinquent lately. This is for many reasons. The two main reasons are:



The girl is home! Only until August 2nd though which makes me sad. But she is home and we wanted to make the most of her being here. That means no blogy blogy. We have done basically all she wanted, she went to see Up; went to Wild Animal Park at night, ate Jack n the Box, In-N-Out, went to Fashion Valley, Comic Con, she went to LA, we hung out with Aunt Jesi. It has been a wonderful vacation and I am going to miss her terribly. I want to tell her to stay home yet she really wants to go back to Missouri and she does very well there. I am super emotional about it right now, but then again I am super emotional about everything.

That brings me to my second reason:



That's right it's the baby. Jellybean is taking a lot of my time already! There are a lot of things about being pregnant that you forget when it has been over 14 years. It is an exciting journey and I can't wait to tell you more about it.

love you all