Thursday, July 9

Blah

I should be asleep but it seems like that's not meant to be. Husband made a huge deal of going to bed early tonight and then promptly left the house, said he's be back in one hour and now four hours later is still gone. It's not that I care that he is gone it is that first he'd be home in one hour, then I talked to him and he was "on his way home" then one hour later he is still not here.

He says he is sharing the word, I have no reason to think he is lying I just think he sometimes uses this reason as a catch-all when he is doing something and I want him to be doing something else. It might not be so bad if he would be able to come home and go to bed and get up at the normal time without prodding but that won't happen. I will have to prod him to get out of bed in the morning which will put me more behind in what I need to do.

Nevermind the fact that I will not be able to fall asleep until he gets home so I will be behind tomorrow to start with. I only wish the consequences of his actions were obvious to him instead of it seeming like I am nagging. Oh well, I guess he is just going to do what he is going to do and I am going to "nag" him like always